WHAT IS BESPOKE JEWELLERY?
Bespoke jewellery, also known as custom jewellery or made-to-order jewellery, refers to jewellery that is designed and made specifically for an individual customer.
How Does it Work?
The process of creating bespoke jewellery typically involves the following steps:
The customer meets with a jewellery designer or artisan to discuss their ideas for the piece of jewellery This may include the style, materials and any specific requirements or preferences the customer has.
The designer creates a sketch or model of the proposed piece of jewellery, either by hand or using computer-aided design software. The customer reviews the design and makes any necessary changes before the jewellery is made.
Once completed, the jewellery is checked for quality and reworked if necessary. The piece is then presented to the customer for approval.
The jewellery is then produced using various techniques such as casting, setting, soldering and polishing. This process may involve specialised tools and equipment, as well as experienced craftsmen.
Bespoke jewellery is usually more expensive than mass-produced jewellery because it requires a higher level of craftsmanship and customisation. However, it enables customers to create a truly unique and personal piece of jewellery that is tailored to their specific tastes and needs.
Our Bespoke Service
Join us for an unforgettable shopping experience by designing your own jewellery. We are here to help and guide you on your jewellery making journey.
- Schedule an appointment with us for a free consultation.
- Let us understand your needs, style, preferences, and design idea.
(If you don't have an idea of designs yet, we will guide you and help you come up with one, so sit back and relax).
- Next, we will show you some jewellery sketches that we have designed for you.
- Once the design is confirmed and the quote is signed, our craftsman will begin making your jewellery.
- As this is a personalised piece of jewellery made from scratch, please allow at least 6 weeks for processing.
- We will contact you to arrange pickup or delivery once it is ready.
Bespoke Service Enquiry
Drop us a message and we will get back to you soonest.